Monday, August 5, 2013

1 month

Tomorrow Remi will be 1 month old. That just blows my mind. I feel like he's been a part of our life forever. He is resting right next to me right now and I could just burst into tears half the time I look at him because I love him so much (hormones could be slightly responsible). He is already about a pound heavier and almost 2 inches longer. His hair has grown in and he has developed a little personality. He hates to be cold (who doesn't), he gets super frustrated when you don't feed him quickly enough, he loves to be held and bounced and to sleep snuggled next to either me or hubs at night. As far as developmental milestones, he is more awake and alert, sleeps typically 3-5 hours a night and can already roll over from his stomach to his back. I was pretty impressed with that last one but have yet to catch it on video. Every time I try he does it as I am getting my camera and then refuses to do it again. Here are some pics! Hope everyone is having a nice end to their summer.

Pictures from our weekend trip to the lake
Hanging out with his buddy Jake
Slept the whole time I was down at the lake chilling out and drinking beer!
Dads and their little men
Picture from his 1 month checkup



1 comment:

  1. Hey, congratulations! Sorry I'm so late...ever since blogger discontinued Reader I'm not so good at keeping up with blogs anymore! I hope you're getting some sleep! =)

    ReplyDelete