Thursday, April 25, 2013

New House

We found a rental house! After a drawn out process waiting on a previous applicant trying to negotiate back and forth via a property manager and an owner that currently lives in Europe, we finally got it! It is in a great location for us, close to friends and petty much equidistant to my parents and hub's family. We are moving in next week and I am already so excited to plan it all out! Our first house together (even though its a rental). We (read me) get to design Remi's nursery and buy accessories for the whole house and we get to buy a whole new set of living room furniture because currently we own a bedroom set and some club chairs. 

The House
The cute little kitchen
The yummy garden tub 
So this is the place. I love it and can't wait to get moved in and start nesting :) I have so many ideas for the nursery and I am so excited to have it all come together. These pictures were my inspiration:
LOVE this nursery because I love the painted crib
Love the monogram
Cannot stand this paint color but I love the stencil and the shelves

Here is what I have so far:

Crib, I am going to paint the little drawer below to match the rest of the pieces
Love this little cube because its tall enough to use as a little side table next to the rocker...once I buy one. Plus, its solid wood
Another paint project and again solid wood
And again...painting and solid wood
Looking for zero VOC, Benjamin Moore Natura Paint that ha the green in this fabric:

Please look at them and let me know which one you like more!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment